Motion to Recommit in the House of Representatives [electronic resource] : Effects and Recent Trends.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2009.
- Government document
1 online resource (28 p., digital, PDF file)
- United States. Congress -- Committees.
United States. Congress -- Rules and practice.
- Provides overview of House rules and precedents governing usage of the motion to recommit, a parliamentary device to return a piece of legislation to the legislative committee that reported it. Examines effects of and trends in use of motion in the 110th Congress.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Motion to Recommit in the House of Representatives
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|