History and Effect of Abortion Conscience Clause Laws. [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2010.
- Government document
1 online resource (8 p., digital, PDF file)
- United States. Laws, etc. (Statutes of the United States)
- Provides historical background on and legal analysis of existing laws and recent legislative proposals, known as abortion conscience clauses, which authorize medical providers to refuse to perform abortions on religious or moral grounds. Covers HHS conscience rule and conscience protection and health reform.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress.Congressional Research Service. History and Effect of Abortion Conscience Clause Laws
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|