Recall of Legislators and the Removal of Members of Congress from Office. [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2010.
- Government document
1 online resource (14 p., digital, PDF file)
- United States. Congress -- Rules and practice.
- Discusses manner in which a Member of Congress may be removed from office by "expulsion." Examines the issue of "recall" of legislators, covering constitutional history, judicial decisions, and pro and con arguments for a constitutional amendment to make recall provision enforceable against a Member of Congress.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress.Congressional Research Service. Recall of Legislators and the Removal of Members of Congress from Office
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|