Obstruction of Justice. [electronic resource] : An Overview of Some of the Federal Statutes That Prohibit Interference with Judicial, Executive, or Legislative Activities.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2010.
- Government document
1 online resource (80 p., digital, PDF file)
- United States. Laws, etc. (Statutes of the United States).
Justice, Administration of.
- Examines select Federal criminal laws found in 18 U.S.C. pertaining to obstruction of justice, which is defined as the interference with governmental purposes by violence, corruption, destruction of evidence, or deceit.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress.Congressional Research Service. Obstruction of Justice
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|