Federal Employees. [electronic resource] : Pension COLAs and Pay Adjustments Since 1969.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2010.
- Government document
1 online resource (13 p., digital, PDF file)
- Cost and standard of living.
Civil service -- Pensions.
- Analyzes increases in pay and retirement pensions for Federal employees and military personnel, 1969-2010. Examines cost-of-living adjustments versus pay increases, and describes procedures for determining increases.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress.Congressional Research Service. Federal Employees
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|