Concurrent Receipt. [electronic resource] : Background and Issues for Congress.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2010.
- Government document
1 online resource (25 p., digital, PDF file)
- People with disabilities.
- Provides background on concurrent receipt, which refers to simultaneous receipt of both military retired pay and VA disability compensation. Examines and compares primary components of the concurrent receipt program, including combat-related special compensation and concurrent retirement and disability payments. Reviews "special rule" for disability retirees and retroactive payments. Reviews possible legislative expansion of program to additional populations; and provides issues and options for Congress.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress.Congressional Research Service. Concurrent Receipt
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|