Foreign Aid Reform, National Strategy, and the Quadrennial Review. [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2010.
- Government document
1 online resource (16 p., digital, PDF file)
- Diplomatic and consular service.
- Follows executive branch interest in elevating diplomacy and to reform foreign aid policy, discusses national strategy for development, and covers legislation on foreign aid reform. Examines Quadrennial Diplomacy and Development Review, to address issues involving Department of State and AID capabilities and resources to meet 21st Century demands; and the Presidential Study Directive on U.S. Global Development Policy, to address overarching Federal department and agency issues regarding foreign aid activities and coordination.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress.Congressional Research Service. Foreign Aid Reform, National Strategy, and the Quadrennial Review
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|