Taxation of Private Equity and Hedge Fund Partnerships. [electronic resource] : Characterization of Carried Interest.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2010.
- Government document
1 online resource (7 p., digital, PDF file)
- Finance -- Law and legislation.
- Summarizes debate concerning characterization of carried interest, a form of compensation for a private equity or hedge fund manager tied to performance of assets under management, as capital gains under current tax rules.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress.Congressional Research Service. Taxation of Private Equity and Hedge Fund Partnerships
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|