Small Business Provisions in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009. [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2010.
- Government document
1 online resource (9 p., digital, PDF file)
- Executive-legislative relations.
- Examines small business provisions in P.L. 111-5, the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009. Includes SBA loans, systemically important secondary market broker-dealers, CDC/504 secondary market guarantee authority, refinancing business loans, increasing small business investment, business stabilization program, and GAO reporting requirement to Congress.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress.Congressional Research Service. Small Business Provisions in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|