Wilderness Laws. [electronic resource] : Permitted and Prohibited Uses.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2010.
- Government document
1 online resource (12 p., digital, PDF file)
- United States. Laws, etc. (Statutes of the United States)
- Examines provisions of P.L. 88-577, the Wilderness Act of 1964, which generally prohibits commercial activities, motorized uses, and infrastructure developments in congressionally-designated wilderness areas. Discusses subsequently enacted laws relating to motorized access by land, water, and air; water infrastructure; and other infrastructure and activities.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress.Congressional Research Service. Wilderness Laws
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|