Surface Transportation Program Reauthorization Issues for the 112th Congress. [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2010.
- Government document
1 online resource (34 p., digital, PDF file)
- Federal aid to transportation.
Freight and freightage.
- Outlines surface transportation programs; and explains legacy of P.L. 109-59, the Safe, Accountable, Flexible, Efficient Transportation Equity Act: A Legacy for Users, which most recently extended and revised highway, mass transit, safety, and other surface transportation programs. Covers reauthorization issues for the 112th Congress related to highways, transit, freight, highway safety, motor carrier safety, R&D and technology development, and environmental issues.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress.Congressional Research Service. Surface Transportation Program Reauthorization Issues for the 112th Congress
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|