Immigration enforcement [electronic resource] : better data and controls are needed to assure consistency with the Supreme Court decision on long-term alien detention : report to congressional requesters / United States General Accounting Office.
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. General Accounting Office, 
- Government document
1 online resource (ii, 43 p. :) illustrations, digital, PDF file.
- United States. Bureau of Immigration and Customs Enforcement -- Evaluation.
Noncitizens -- Government policy -- United States.
Detention of persons -- Government policy -- United States.
United States -- Emigration and immigration -- Government policy.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. General Accounting Office. Immigration enforcement
Microfiche version: United States. General Accounting Office. Immigration enforcement CIS 2004 J942-233
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|