Workforce training [electronic resource] : almost half of states fund worker training and employment through employer taxes and most coordinate with federal funded programs : report to Congressional Requesters / United States General Accounting Office.
- Washington, D.C. : GAO, 2004.
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 46 p. :) illustrations, digital, PDF file.
- Employees -- Training of -- United States -- States -- Finance.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. General Accounting Office. Workforce training
Microfiche version: United States. General Accounting Office. Workforce training CIS 2004 J942-34
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|