Social security numbers [electronic resource] : governments could do more to reduce display in public records and on identity cards : report to the chairman, Subcommittee on Social Security, Committee on Ways and Means, House of Representatives.
- Other Title:
- Governments could do more to reduce display in public records and on identity cards
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Government Accountability Office, 
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 59 p. :) illustrations, digital, PDF file.
- Social security records -- Access control -- United States.
Identification cards -- Access control -- United States.
Identification numbers, Personal -- Access control -- United States.
Identity theft -- United States -- Prevention.
Public records -- United States.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means. Subcommittee on Social Security.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Government Accountability Office. Social security numbers
Microfiche version: United States. Government Accountability Office. Social security numbers CIS 2004 J942-442
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|