Earned Income Tax Credit [electronic resource] : implementation of three new tests proceeded smoothly, but tests and evaluation plans were not fully documented : report to congressional requesters / United States Government Accountability Office.
- Washington, D.C. : GAO, 2004.
- Government document
1 online resource (ii, 51 p. :) illustrations, digital, PDF file.
- Earned income tax credit -- United States.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Government Accountability Office. Earned Income Tax Credit
Microfiche version: United States. Government Accountability Office. Earned Income Tax Credit CIS 2004 J942-489
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|