Story of Neglect [electronic resource] : A Review of FEMA and the Army Corps of Engineers in the Aftermath of Hurricane Katrina.
- [Washington : U.S. G.P.O.], 2005.
- Government document
1 online resource (14 p., digital, PDF file)
- United States. Federal Emergency Management Agency.
United States. Army. Corps of Engineers.
Disaster relief -- United States.
Administrative agencies -- Reorganization.
United States -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations. Story of Neglect
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations. Story of Neglect. CIS 2005 H182-9
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|