ATF [electronic resource] : thefts of explosives from state and local government storage facilities are few but may be underreported : report to congressional requesters / United States Government Accountability Office.
- Other Title:
- Thefts of explosives from state and local government storage facilities are few but may be underreported
- Washington, D.C. : GAO, 
- Government document
1 online resource (ii, 32 p. :) illustrations, digital, PDF file.
- United States. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives
Explosives -- Storage -- Government policy -- United States.
Theft -- United States -- Prevention.
Explosives -- Safety measures.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Government Accountability Office. ATF
Microfiche version: United States. Government Accountability Office. ATF. CIS 2005 J942-472
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|