Overseas staffing [electronic resource] : rightsizing approaches slowly taking hold but more action needed to coordinate and carry out eforts : report to the Chairman, Subcommittee on National Security, Emerging Threats, and International Relations, Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives / United States Government Accountability Office.
- Washington, D.C. : GAO, 2006.
- Government document
1 online resource (ii, 67 p. :) ill,, digital, PDF file.
- Diplomatic and consular service, American.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Government Accountability Office. Overseas staffing
Microfiche version: United States. Government Accountability Office. Overseas staffing. CIS 2006 J942-272
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|