Employment arrangements [electronic resource] : improved outreach could help ensure proper worker classification : report to the Ranking Minority Member, Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions, U.S. Senate / United States Government Accountability Office.
- Washington, D.C. : GAO, 2006.
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 60 p. :) illustrations, digital, PDF file.
- Contracting out -- United States.
Temporary employees -- United States.
Occupations -- United States -- Classification.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Government Accountability Office. Employment arrangements
Microfiche version: United States. Government Accountability Office. Employment arrangements. CIS 2006 J942-295
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|