Food stamp trafficking [electronic resource] : FNS could enhance program integrity by better targeting stores likely to traffic and increasing penalties : report to congressional committees / United States Government Accountability Office.
- Washington, D.C. : GAO, 2006.
- Government document
1 online resource (ii, 36 p. :) illustrations, digital, PDF file.
- Food stamps -- United States -- Management.
Food stamp fraud -- United States.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Government Accountability Office. Food stamp trafficking
Microfiche version: United States. Government Accountability Office. Food stamp trafficking. CIS 2006 J942-417
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|