Homeland security first responder grants [electronic resource] : Cash Management Improvement Act exemption and cash advance funding require additional DHS oversight : report to the Committee on Homeland Security and Govermental Affairs, U.S. Senate / United States Government Accountability Office.
- Washington, D.C. : GAO, 2006.
- Government document
1 online resource (i, 25 p., digital, PDF file)
- Federal aid to terrorism prevention -- United States.
Grants-in-aid -- United States.
Emergency management -- United States -- Finance.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Government Accountability Office. Homeland security first responder grants
Microfiche version: United States. Government Accountability Office. Homeland security first responder grants. CIS 2006 J942-475
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|