Projected-based rental assistance [electronic resource] : HUD should update its policies and procedures to keep pace with the changing housing market : report to congressional committees / United States Government Accountability Office.
- Washington, D.C. : GAO, 2007.
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 55 p., digital, PDF file)
- Housing subsidies -- United States.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- United States. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Government Accountability Office. Projected-based rental assistance
Microfiche version: United States. Government Accountability Office. Projected-based rental assistance. CIS 2007 J942-113
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|