School Mental Health [electronic resource] : Role of the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration and Factors Affecting Service Provision.
- [Washington : U.S. G.P.O.], 2007.
- Government document
1 online resource (34 p., digital, PDF file)
- United States. Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
School mental health services -- United States.
Mental health -- United States.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Government Accountability Office. School Mental Health
Microfiche version: United States. Government Accountability Office. School Mental Health. CIS 2008 J942-585
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|