Unmanned aircraft systems [electronic resource] : Global Hawk cost increase understated in Nunn-McCurdy report : [report to] the Honorable John W. Warner, Chairman, the Honorable Carl Levin, Ranking Minority Member, Committee on Armed Services, United States Senate / [Michael J. Sullivan].
- Other Title:
- Global Hawk cost increase understated in Nunn-McCurdy report
Global Hawk unit cost increases
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Government Accountability Office, 
- Government document
1 online resource (10 p., digital, PDF file)
- United States. Air Force -- Procurement.
United States. Dept. of Defense -- Rules and practice.
Drone aircraft -- United States.
Airplanes, Military -- United States.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- United States. Government Accountability Office.
United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Armed Services.
- Other format:
- Print version: Unmanned aircraft systems
Microfiche version: Unmanned aircraft systems. CIS 2009 J942-654
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|