Pop Culture in Asia and Oceania / Jeremy A. Murray and Kathleen M. Nadeau, editors.
- Santa Barbara, California : ABC-CLIO, an imprint of ABC-CLIO, LLC, 
- Entertainment and society around the world.
Entertainment and society around the world
xxvii, 444 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm.
- Popular culture -- Asia.
Popular culture -- Oceania.
Asia -- Civilization.
Oceania -- Civilization.
Asia -- Intellectual life.
Oceania -- Intellectual life.
Asia -- Social life and customs.
Oceania -- Social life and customs.
Manners and customs.
- "This volume aims to introduce the general reader to various forms of popular culture in Asia and Oceania. Our volume in this series includes topics related to East Asia, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Central Asia, as well as the Pacific islands of Oceania, including Australia and New Zealand, but does not include western Asia, or what is sometimes referred to as the Middle East"-- Provided by publisher.
Books and Contemporary Literature
Television and Radio
Internet and Social Media
Fashion and Couture
Appendix: Top Ten Lists.
- "This book is also available as an eBook"--Title page verso.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 387-390) and index.
- Nadeau, Kathleen M., 1952- editor.
Murray, Jeremy A., editor.
- Other format:
- Online version: Pop culture in Asia and Oceania
- 9781440839900 (hardback : acid-free paper)
1440839905 (hardback : acid-free paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|