The 39 steps / Gaumont British Picture Corporation, Ltd. ; directed by Alfred Hitchcock ; adaptation, Charles Bennett ; dialogue, Ian Hay, Alma Reville ; producers, Michael Balcon, Ivor Montagu.
- Other Title:
- Thirty-nine steps
- [South Plainfield, NJ] : Memory Lane Video : [distributed by] Congress Video Group, 1984.
1 videocassette (80 min.) : sound, black and white ; 1/2 in.
- Buchan, John, 1875-1940 -- Film adaptations.
Intelligence service -- Great Britain -- Drama.
Hannay, Richard (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- Detective and mystery films.
Thrillers (Motion pictures)
Motion pictures, Great Britain.
- In English.
- System Details:
- VHS, NTSC; full screen (1.33:1 aspect ratio) presentation.
full screen (1.33:1)
- "A man in London tries to help a counterespionage agent. But when the agent is killed and the man stands accused, he must go on the run to both save himself and also stop a spy ring which is trying to steal top secret information."--IMDb.
- Robert Donat, Madeleine Carroll, Godfrey Tearle, Peggy Ashcroft.
- Cinematography, Bernard Knowles; editor, D.N. Twist; music, Jack Beaver, Louis Levy.
- Adapted from The thiry-nine steps / by John Buchan.
Videocassette release of the 1935 motion picture.
- Hitchcock, Alfred, 1899-1980, film director.
Hay, Ian, screenwriter.
Reville, Alma, screenwriter.
Balcon, Michael, 1896-1977, film producer.
Montagu, Ivor Goldsmid Samuel, 1904-1984, film producer.
Donat, Robert, 1905-1958, actor.
Carroll, Madeleine, 1906-1987, actor.
Tearle, Godfrey, 1884-1953, actor.
Ashcroft, Peggy, 1907-1991, actor.
Buchan, John, 1875-1940, author.
Beaver, Jack, composer (expression)
Levy, Louis, composer (expression)
Gaumont (Firm), film production company.
Memory Lane Video (Firm), publisher.
- Publisher Number:
- #20100 Memory Lane Video
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|