Three English cathedrals : Norwich, Lincoln, Wells / produced and directed by Georgia Wright ; script, Charles Ragland and Georgia Wright.
- Santa Monica, CA : Direct Cinema Ltd., 1995.
1 videocassette (45 min.) : sound, color ; 1/2 in.
- Architecture, Medieval -- England.
Cathedrals -- England.
- Documentary films.
- System Details:
- VHS, NTSC; full screen (1.33:1); stereo.
full screen (1.33:1)
- Explores three English cathedrals representing a range of styles from the bold Anglo-Norman nave of Norwich by way of the colorful and delicate early English gothic of Lincoln to the complex decorative niches and ribs of Wells.
- Narrator, Edward Markee.
- Videodisc release of the documentary motion picture produced in 1995.
- Wright, Georgia, film director, film producer, screenwriter.
Ragland, Charles, screenwriter.
Markee, Edward, narrator.
Direct Cinema Ltd., publisher.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|