Libya and the United States, Two Centuries of Strife [electronic resource] / Ronald Bruce St John.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- De Gruyter Online.
- Philadelphia, Pa. : University of Pennsylvania Press, 
1 online resource (264 pages) : illustrations.
- International relations.
- In English.
- Ronald Bruce St John, the author of more than three dozen books and articles on Libya, including the Historical Dictionary of Libya and Qaddafi's World Design: Libyan Foreign Policy, 1969-1987, serves on the International Advisory Board of the Journal of Libyan Studies.
- "This is a wonderfully measured, insightful, comprehensive treatment of the subject that will, in my estimation, become a standard not only for the academic community but also for the policy and intelligence community."-Dirk Vandewalle, Dartmouth College.
Chapter 1. Dismal Record
Chapter 2. Desert Kingdom
Chapter 3. In the Beginning
Chapter 4. Postwar Gridlock
Chapter 5. Independence at a Price
Chapter 6. One September Revolution
Chapter 7. Reagan Agonistes
Chapter 8. U.S.-Libyan Relations in the Post-Cold War Era
- Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (publisher's Web site, viewed October 27 2015)
- Contained In:
- De Gruyter University Press Library.
- Publisher Number:
- 10.9783/9780812203219 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|