The New Century handbook of English literature / edited by Clarence L. Barnhart, with the assistance of William D. Halsey.
- New York, Appleton-Century-Crofts [©1956]
vii, 1167 pages 25 cm
- English literature -- Dictionaries.
- Covers English, Irish, Canadian, Australian, and South African writers; their works; characters from their works; and plot summaries and stage history of every Shakespeare play.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has dustjacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Barnhart, Clarence Lewis, 1900- editor.
Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: New Century handbook of English literature.
Online version: New Century handbook of English literature.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|