Their eyes were watching God [sound recording] ; Mules and men / Zora Neale Hurston.
- New York : Caedmon Audio, p2000.
- Sound recording
6 sound cassettes : analog, Dolby processed.
- African American women -- Fiction.
African Americans -- Folklore.
African American women
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Their eyes were watching God: Novel about Janie Crawford, a Southern Black woman in the 1930's who journeys from being a free-spirited girl to a woman of independence and substance.
- Their eyes were watching God
Mules and men.
- Performed by Ruby Dee.
- Local notes:
- Schimmel Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2014 by Caroline F. Schimmel.
- Penn Provenance:
- Schimmel, Caroline F. (donor) (Schimmel Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Dee, Ruby.
Caroline F. Schimmel Fiction Collection of Women in the American Wilderness (University of Pennsylvania)
- Hurston, Zora Neale. Mules and men.
- Publisher Number:
- UAB 39(6) Harper Audio
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|