Geology of the American Falls quadrangle, Idaho [electronic resource] / by Wilfred J. Carr and Donald E. Trimble.
- Other Title:
- Contributions to general geology
- Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1963.
- Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1121-G.
Geological Survey bulletin ; 1121-G
- Government document
1 online resource (iv, 44 pages, 3 pages of plates) : illustrations, maps, charts.
- Geology -- Idaho.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Additional title page description: "Geomorphic features and the rocks of this area reveal a history of volcanic eruptions, damming of the Snake River, and flooding by overflow waters from glacial Lake Bonneville."
Title from title screen (viewed July 23, 2014).
CRDP Project record.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 40-42) and index.
- Trimble, Donald E., author.
Geological Survey (U.S.), issuing body.
- Other format:
- Print version: Carr, Wilfred James, 1926- Geology of the American Falls quadrangle, Idaho
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|