Sediment oxygen demand in eastern Kansas streams, 2014 and 2015 [electronic resource] / by Guy M. Foster, Lindsey R. King, and Jennifer L. Graham ; prepared in cooperation with the Kansas Department of Health and Environment
- Reston, Virginia : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2016.
- Scientific investigations report ; 2016-5113.
Scientific investigations report ; 2016-5113
- Government document
1 online resource (v, 19 pages) : illustrations.
- Water -- Dissolved oxygen -- Kansas.
River sediments -- Kansas.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Title from title screen (viewed Sept. 2, 2016).
CRDP Project record.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 17-19).
- King, Lindsey R., author
Graham, Jennifer L., author.
Krieger, Joshua D., author.
Veilleux, Andrea G., author.
Kansas. Department of Health and Environment, sponsoring body.
Geological Survey (U.S.), issuing body.
Arkansas. State Highway & Transportation Department.
United States. Army. Corps of Engineers. Little Rock District.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|