10 Cloverfield Lane / Paramount Pictures presents ; a Bad Robot production ; produced by J.J. Abrams, Lindsey Weber ; story by Josh Campbell & Matt Stuecken ; screenplay by Josh Campbell & Matt Stuecken and Damien Chazelle ; directed by Dan Trachtenberg.
- Other Title:
- Ten Cloverfield Lane
- Hollywood, CA : Paramount Pictures : Paramount Home Entertainment,  , ©2016
1 videodisc (103 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
4 3/4 in. stamping
- Kidnapping victims -- Drama.
Survival -- Drama.
- Science fiction films.
Thrillers (Motion pictures)
Detective and mystery films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
Feature films -- United States.
- In English, dubbed French or dubbed Spanish; optional subtitles in English, French, Portuguese or Spanish.
Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
Audio description for persons with visual disabilities.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, Region 1; widescreen (2.35:1 aspect ratio) presentation; 5.1 Dolby Digital.
digital optical surround Dolby Digital
video file DVD video region 1
- A young woman wakes up after a terrible accident to find that she's locked in a cellar with a doomsday prepper, who insists that he saved her life and that the world outside is uninhabitable following an apocalyptic catastrophe. Uncertain what to believe, the woman soon determines that she must escape at any cost.
- John Goodman, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, John Gallagher Jr., Douglas M. Griffin, Suzanne Cryer, Bradley Cooper, Sumalee Montano, Frank Mottek.
- Director of photography, Jeff Cutter; editor, Stefan Grube; music, Bear McCreary.
- Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 2016.
- Trachtenberg, Dan, film director.
Abrams, J. J. (Jeffrey Jacob), 1966- film producer.
Weber, Lindsey, film producer.
Campbell, Josh, screenwriter.
Stuecken, Matt, screenwriter.
Chazelle, Damien, 1985- screenwriter.
Goodman, John, 1952- actor.
Winstead, Mary Elizabeth, actor.
Gallagher, John, Jr., 1984- actor.
Griffin, Douglas M., 1966- actor.
Cryer, Suzanne, actor.
Cooper, Bradley, actor.
Montano, Sumalee, 1972- actor.
Mottek, Frank, actor.
McCreary, Bear, composer (expression)
Grube, Stefan, editor of moving image work.
Cutter, Jeff, director of photography.
Paramount Pictures Corporation, presenter.
Bad Robot (Firm), production company.
Paramount Home Entertainment (Firm), publisher.
- Publisher Number:
2057841 Paramount Pictures
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|