11.25 jiketsu no hi : Mishima Yukio to wakamonotachi / seisaku Wakamatsu Purodakushon, Sukōre Kabushiki Kaisha ; kantoku Wakamatsu Kōji ; [screenplay, Kakegawa Masayuki, Wakamatsu Kōji]. = 11.25自決の日 : 三島由紀夫と若者たち / 製作若松プロダクション, スコーレ株式会社 ; 監督若松孝二.
- Other Title:
- English title: 11/25 the Day Mishima chose his own fate
Title from disc label: Mishima Yukio jiketsu no hi
Title from disc label: 三島由紀夫自決の日
- Hong Kong : [distributed by] Edko Video, [2013?]
1 videodisc (120 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
4 3/4 in.
- Mishima, Yukio, 1925-1970 -- Last years -- Drama.
三島由紀夫, 1925-1970 -- Last years -- Drama.
Tate no Kai (Japan)
Authors, Japanese -- 20th century -- Biography.
- Biographical films.
Motion pictures, Japanese.
- In Japanese; optional subtitles in English and traditional Chinese.
- System Details:
- DVD, PAL, Region 3; widescreen (1.78:1 aspect ratio) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1.
digital optical surround Dolby Digital
wide screen (1.78:1)
video file DVD video region 2
- "On November 25th 1970, a man committed ritual suicide inside the Tokyo headquarters of the Japanese Ministry of Defence, leaving behind a legacy of masterpieces and a controversy that echoes to this day. The man was Yukio Mishima, one of Japan's greatest and most celebrated novelists. With four members of his own private army - the Tatenokai - Mishima had taken the commandant hostage and called upon the assembled military outside the Ministry to overthrow their society and restore the powers of the Emperor. When the soldiers mocked and jeered Mishima, he cut short his speech and withdrew to the commandant's office where he committed seppuku - the samurai warrior's death - tearing open his belly with a ceremonial knife before being beheaded by one of his colleagues. What was Mishima truly trying to express through his actions? And what did he witness during his final moments? Written by Production."--IMDb.com.
- Iura Arata, Mitsushima Shinnosuke, Tamoto Soran, Terashima Shinobu.
井浦新, 満島真之介, タモト清嵐, 寺島しのぶ.
- Cinematography, Tsuji Tomohiko, Mitsuwaka Yūsaku; music, Itabashi Fumio.
- Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 2012.
Special features: making-of documentary; event video clips; original theatrical trailer.
- Wakamatsu, Kōji, 1936-2012, film director, screenwriter.
Kakegawa, Masayuki, 1951- screenwriter.
Arata, 1974- actor.
Mitsushima, Shinnosuke, actor.
Tamoto, Soran, actor.
Terajima, Shinobu, 1972- actor.
Wakamatsu Productions, production company.
Sukōre Kabushiki Kaisha, production company.
Edko Video, publisher.
Wakamatsu, Kōji, 1936-2012
Kakegawa, Masayuki, 1951-
Terajima, Shinobu, 1972-
スコーレ株式会社, production company.
- Publisher Number:
- 13-EDVD-38 Edko Film
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|