Marketing management in the 21st Century / Noel Capon, James Mac Hulbert.
- Other Title:
- Marketing management in the twenty-first Century
- Upper Saddle River, N.J. : Prentice Hall, ©2001.
xvii, 637 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 26 cm
- Marketing -- Management.
- "This book emphasizes the role of marketing in creating value for customers because customer value in turn leads to the creation of value for other firm stakeholders including stock-holders and employees."--Jacket.
- Marketing and the Firm
Introduction to Marketing Management
Marketing and the Profit Motive
Capital Markets and Product Markets
What Is Marketing?
Marketing: The Need for Change
The Tasks of Strategic Marketing
Determine and Recommend Which Markets to Address
Identify and Target Market Segments
Set Strategic Direction
Design the Marketing Offer
Secure Support from Other Functions
Monitor and Control Execution and Performance
The Principles of Strategic Marketing
The Principle of Selectivity and Concentration
The Principle of Customer Value
The Principle of Differential Advantage
The Principle of Integration
The Environmental Imperative
Recent Environmental Changes
The Firm's Business Environment
Dimensions of the Firm's General Business Environment
The Firm's Task Environment: Customers, Competitors, and Suppliers
Addressing Environmental Change
Where Are We Going Now?
Examples of Innovative Strategies
The Future Gurus
The Externally Oriented Firm
General Characteristics of Internal and External Perspectives
How the Differing Perspectives Treat Key Management Issues
The Planning System
Defining the Market Arena
Treatment of Customers
Cost to the Customer
Impediments to Developing an External Perspective
Implications for Selecting Customers.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Hulbert, James M.
- Other format:
- Online version: Capon, Noel. Marketing management in the 21st Century.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|