MemoRandom : a thriller / Anders De La Motte ; translation by Neil Smith.
- Standardized Title:
- MemoRandom. English
- First Emily Bestler Books/Atria Paperback edition.
- New York : Emily Bestler Books/Atria, 2015.
xxxi, 407 pages ; 21 cm
- Amnesia -- Fiction.
Police -- Sweden -- Stockholm -- Fiction.
Informers -- Fiction.
Sweden -- Stockholm.
- Thrillers (Fiction)
- "David Sarac is a handler at the Intelligence Unit of the Stockholm Police Force, identifying, recruiting, and wrangling anyone who can support the police in their battle against organized crime. And David is very good at what he does: manipulation, bribes, and threats--anything goes, so long as he delivers. Other agents can do nothing but watch jealously as his top-secret, high-level informant, Janus, rockets David to success. But after David suffers a stroke during a high-speed car chase, crashing violently into the wall of a tunnel, he wakes up in a hospital with no memory at all of Janus or the past two years of his life. David only knows that he has to reconnect with Janus to protect himself and his informants before outside forces bring the whole network crashing down. Fortunately, he has his supportive friends and colleagues to help him rebuild his life...or does he?"-- Provided by publisher
- Translation of: MemoRandom : alla ljuger, lita inte på någon : en spänningsroman.
- Smith, Neil (Neil Andrew), translator.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|