On decomposition of the product of Demazure atoms and Demazure characters / Pun, Anna Ying.
- [Philadelphia, Pennsylvania] : University of Pennsylvania ; Ann Arbor : ProQuest Dissertations & Theses, 2016.
1 online resource (125 pages)
- Local subjects:
- Mathematics. (search)
Mathematics -- Penn dissertations. (search)
Penn dissertations -- Mathematics. (search)
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This thesis studies the properties of Demazure atoms and characters using linear operators and also tableaux-combinatorics. It proves the atom-positivity property of the product of a dominating monomial and an atom, which was an open problem. Furthermore, it provides a combinatorial proof to the key-positivity property of the product of a dominating monomial and a key using skyline fillings, an algebraic proof to the key-positivity property of the product of a Schur function and a key using linear operator and verifies the first open case for the conjecture of key-positivity of the product of two keys using linear operators and polytopes.
- Source: Dissertation Abstracts International, Volume: 77-12(E), Section: B.
Advisors: James Haglund; Committee members: Johnathan Block; Greta Panova.
Ph.D. University of Pennsylvania 2016.
- Local notes:
- School code: 0175
- Haglund, James, degree supervisor.
Panova, Greta, degree committee member.
Block, Johnathan, degree committee member.
University of Pennsylvania. Mathematics, degree granting institution.
- Contained In:
- Dissertation Abstracts International 77-12B(E).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|