Preliminary draft of proposed amendments to the Federal rules of bankruptcy and civil procedure [electronic resource] : request for comment / Committee on Rules of Practice and Procedure of the Judicial Conference of the United States.
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : [Committee on Rules of Practice and Procedure of the Judicial Conference of the United States], 1999.
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Congress and the courts.
History of bankruptcy.
History of Bankruptcy (Buffalo N.Y.)
HeinOnline Congress and the courts
HeinOnline history of bankruptcy
- Government document
1 online resource (iv, 74 pages)
- Bankruptcy -- United States.
Civil procedure -- United States.
Court rules -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- "All written comments due by Feb. 15, 2000."
"Comments are sought on amendments to: Bankruptcy Rules 1007, 2002, 3016, 3017, 3020, 9006, 9020, and 9022; Civil Rules 5, 6-alternative, 65, 77, and 81; and Copyright Rules 1-13 are abrogated."
"Public hearings will be held on the amendments to: Bankruptcy Rules in Washington, D.C., on January 18, 2000; Civil Rules in Washington D.C. on January 20, 2000."
©2014 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed August 6, 2014
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|