Tax expenditures [electronic resource] : compendium of background material on individual provisions / Committee on the Budget, United States Senate ; prepared by the Congressional Research Service.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2004.
- Washington, D.C. : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- S. prt.; 108-54.
U.S. Congressional documents. Committee prints.
Taxation & economic reform in America.
Taxation and Economic Reform in America (Buffalo N.Y.)
S.prt ; 108-54
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Committee prints
HeinOnline taxation & economic reform in America
- Government document
1 online resource (xiii, 765 pages)
- Tax expenditures -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- At head of title: 108th Congress, 2d session. Committee print
Includes bibliographical references
©2014 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed October 14, 2014
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Budget, issuing body.
Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|