In Speech on U.S. Credit Downgrade, President Proposes To Add $250 Billion to the Deficit [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p., digital, PDF file)
- Budget -- United States.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Republican majority staff report criticizing Obama Administration budget proposal to address unemployment.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Budget. In Speech on U.S. Credit Downgrade, President Proposes To Add $250 Billion to the Deficit. 2011 H262-34
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|