An Analysis of the Navy's Shipbuilding Plans [electronic resource] : CBO Testimony.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (31 p., digital, PDF file)
- Armed Forces -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Contains written statement of CBO Naval Forces and Weapons Senior Analyst Eric J. Labs prepared for Mar. 9, 2011, House Armed Services Committee Subcom on Seapower and Expeditionary Forces examining budgetary implications of Navy FY2011 long-term shipbuilding plan.
Includes tables and graphs throughout.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Congressional Budget Office. Analysis of the Navy's Shipbuilding Plans,. 2011 J932-26
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|