An Examination of Attacks Against the Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (37 p., digital, PDF file)
- Business cycles.
Conflict of interests.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Democratic minority staff report critiquing alleged Republican attacks on activities of the Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission, established to examine causes of and issues related to current financial and economic crisis. Report evaluates viewed politically motivated allegations of financial mismanagement, conflicts of interest, and disclosure of confidential information directed against Democratic Commissioners and staff, and critiques activities of Republican Commissioners.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Oversight and Government Reform. Examination of Attacks Against the Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission. 2011 H602-12
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|