Understanding the Economy [electronic resource] : State-by-State Snapshots.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (112 p., digital, PDF file)
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Updated staff report summarizing individual States economic conditions as of June 2011, including unemployment rates, average household income, poverty levels, and percentage of residents without health insurance, with comparisons to total U.S. economy.
Includes an executive summary (p. 1-2), bibliography (p. 108-109), and tables and graphs throughout.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Joint Economic Committee. Understanding the Economy:. 2011 J842-27
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|