Troubled Asset Relief Program [electronic resource] : Third Quarter 2010 Update of Government Assistance Provided to AIG and Description of Recent Execution of Recapitalization Plan.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (117 p., digital, PDF file)
- Financial institutions.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Report examining implementation and effectiveness of Federal Reserve Board and Department of Treasury troubled asset relief program (TARP) established under the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 to provide Federal assistance to financial institutions, focusing on assistance to American International Group (AIG).
Includes tables and graphs throughout.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Government Accountability Office. Troubled Asset Relief Program:. 2011 J942-21
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|