Indian Country Criminal Justice [electronic resource] : Departments of the Interior and Justice Should Strengthen Coordination To Support Tribal Courts.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (93 p., digital, PDF file)
- Criminal procedure.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Report analyzing challenges facing tribes in adjudicating Indian country crimes, identifying Federal measures that exist to help address these challenges, and assessing Department of Interior and Department of Justice collaboration to support tribal justice systems.
Includes tables throughout.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Government Accountability Office. Indian Country Criminal Justice:. 2011 J942-71
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|