Federal Tax Collection [electronic resource] : Potential for Using Passport Issuance To Increase Collection of Unpaid Taxes.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (26 p., digital, PDF file)
- Government productivity.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Report determining magnitude of known unpaid Federal taxes for individuals who were issued passports in FY2008, and identifying examples of passport recipients who have known unpaid Federal taxes, in light of proposed initiative to link Federal tax debt collection to passport issuance.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Government Accountability Office. Federal Tax Collection:. 2011 J942-132
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|