Efficiency and Effectiveness of Fragmented Economic Development Programs Are Unclear [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (53 p., digital, PDF file)
- Economic development.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Correspondence examining potential for overlap in design of economic development programs at Department of Commerce, HUD, USDA, and SBA, and reviewing extent to which the four agencies collaborate to achieve common goals and have developed measures to determine programs effectiveness.
Includes tables and graphs throughout.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Government Accountability Office. Efficiency and Effectiveness of Fragmented Economic Development Programs Are Unclear. 2011 J942-200
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|