Nuclear Regulatory Commission [electronic resource] : Oversight of Underground Piping Systems Commensurate with Risk, but Proactive Measures Could Help Address Future Leaks.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (67 p., digital, PDF file)
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Report determining experts opinions on environmental and public health impact of underground piping system leaks at nuclear power plants, assessing NRC requirements for inspecting and reporting leaks from underground piping systems, and reviewing NRC, licensees, and nuclear power industry response to underground piping system leaks and additional NRC requirements needed to prevent and detect leaks.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Government Accountability Office. Nuclear Regulatory Commission:. 2011 J942-243
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|