Aviation Security [electronic resource] : TSA Has Enhanced Its Explosives Detection Requirements for Checked Baggage, but Additional Screening Actions Are Needed.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (64 p., digital, PDF file)
- Aircraft accidents.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Report examining Transportation Security Administration (TSA) revised explosives detection requirements and deployed technology to meet those requirements, and reviewing whether TSA approach to current explosive detection system (EDS) acquisition meets best practices for schedules and cost estimates and includes plans for potential upgrades of deployed EDS.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Government Accountability Office. Aviation Security:. 2011 J942-300
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|