Foreign Assistance [electronic resource] : The United States Provides Wide-Ranging Trade Capacity Building Assistance, but Better Reporting and Evaluation Are Needed.
- [S.l] : [s.n.], 2011.
- Government document
1 online resource (65 p., digital, PDF file)
- Economic development.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Report examining U.S. trade capacity building (TCB) assistance programs to promote economic growth in developing countries through strengthening their ability to benefit from the global trade system, including reviewing how Federal agencies TCB assistance activities are aligned with the agencies goals, assessing extent to which the TCB database provides sufficient information on key trends and funding, and evaluating extent to which AID monitors and evaluates the effectiveness of its TCB activities.
Includes tables and graphs throughout.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Government Accountability Office. Foreign Assistance:. 2011 J942-352
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|